Proposals for access to the 10/66 public data archive are NOW welcome, and can be found under the 'Apply to use our data' menu option
Please Click here to access an up to date list of 10/66 publications from Martin Prince's ResearcherID account.
- Find 'Publication Groups/ 10/66 DRG publications in the tab on the left of the screen, and
- Click on 'View Publications' (in blue). These publications can be sorted by Title, Times Cited, Date Added, Publication Year, and include links to access abstracts and PDF copies.
Please Click here to download a file of 10/66 publications, as of 14th December 2015 (MS Excel format).
These publications are categorised by Topic and Region, and can be sorted or searched according to these identifiers.
Relevant Doctoral Thesis (PhDs)
Several doctoral thesis (PhDs) have been successfully submitted by the 10/66 PIs or collaborators. Please find below a list with the link to either their abstracts, full manuscripts or contributions to articles:
- Ana Luisa Sosa: Constructs underlying mild cognitive impairment of relevance to low and middle income countries Click here
- Mariella Guerra - A Comparative, cross-cultural study of the prevalence and correlates of late life depression in low and middle income countries Click here
- Juan Llibre-Rodriguez - Prevalence and incidence of dementia and interaction between genetic admixture, apoe genotype, lipids and dementia in an admixed Cuban population Click here
- Zhaorui Liu - Economic Costs of Dementia in Low and Middle Income Countries Click here
- Jotheeswaran Thiyagarajan - Social support network typologies and health outcomes of older people in low and middle income countries: A 10/66 Dementia Research Group population-based study Click here (contribution to article)
Further Chapters (Local-based)
Dias A, Ferri CP, Graham N, Ineichen B, Prince M and Uwakwe R. Chapter 3 – Neurological disorders: a public health approach. Dementia. In Neurological Disorders: public health challenges. WHO: 2006. Full Chapter